Saturday, October 6, 2012

FALL SKETCHING


Maple Leaves
Wawona Covered Bridge Autumn
Our Garden Gate

The light is changing in California. Subtle changes are taking place as we head into Fall.  Cool mornings and the spiders are back - we continually walk into the web above our front gate! The sunsets are becoming pink and mauve with traces of clouds. Pumpkins are arriving in the local markets and slowly all my special Halloween ornaments are coming out of storage! - A favorite time of year for sure..... 

Convict Lake




2 comments:

  1. Hi Luisa,
    I'm checking out your blog for the first time and I just want to tell you how much I love your artwork. It's amazing.
    We follow each other on Twitter by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much - always the best feedback from a fellow artist. I am happy you like my blog - I spend many wonderful hours painting!

    Luisa

    ReplyDelete