Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DECEMBER RAIN

Wet Morning 23rd Place


Its been a wet start to December this year - which I don't mind as it always reminds me of home! - The temperatures are mild around 65 degrees - and the rain has been fine and showery - perfect.... This is winter weather in California the kind of weather you'd experience around September or even June in England.We are so lucky - and the sunsets are beautiful by the beach!


Soggy morning

Santa Monica Incline

Valley Floor Autumn Morning

Maple Leaf

2 comments:

  1. Another round of inspirational watercolors! Beautiful work. I'm just amazed at how airy and fresh your work always is. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard! - I have had a week to myself of happy painting - it was bliss. - I have also been enjoying the rain - a novelty in LA....

    Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete