Saturday, December 15, 2012

END OF THE YEAR...




As we come to the end of 2012 I am finishing up another Moleskin with another              
35 watercolor sketches in. All of the work ends up on this blog. Next year I am hoping to 
get another website up and running - a place where I can hopefully start to sell my work. I 
have enjoyed posting my work on this site. It is truly inspiring to get my Twitter followers 
feedback! - Thanks to you all for being so supportive....
I will be posting one last blog for this year. 

~

The watercolor and ink drawing below is by my 16 year old daughter 
Caroline for the Twitter Art Exhibit. I am proud that we both can take part 
in this wonderful charity exhibition. Caroline will be off to Art College in a
year or so. We have been creating together since she was old enough
to hold a crayon in her tiny hand - may there be many more hours of 
happy creative collaboration to come! - I am truly blessed to be able 
to share the gift of art with my daughter....

Mingo and Frog- By Caroline Millicent
pen and ink with collage

No comments:

Post a Comment